Re: [DMCForum] Diesels

It was demonstration only, but we were in good company with Razer, Panic
Attack, Bigger Brother (known as Little Sister on Battlebots), King B,
and several more. We had loads of washing machines, fridge-freezers and
the like to mangle - it was a lot of fun hoisting a 7' freezer in the
air and helicoptering it around. We also got Mantis working for the
first time in ages (humanoid robot with 6' arms)

Martin