[DML] New door struts

I've got some news for everyone waiting for the new door struts. Actually, the manufacturer refers to them as "gas springs" and they correct me every time I call them something else ;) Details...

I have received an ETA and according to them the shipment should arrive first week of June. I will then need a couple of days for packaging and after that they'll be ready to go out. I already got a whole bunch of cardboard tubes and some bubble wrap. I want to get them on their way ASAP.

There's only one problem guys... The manufacturer is letting me have less units that I have ordered. They are saying that the manufacturing costs have changed and they want to renegotiate the deal now... again.
I will not have enough units for all that were interested. I'm talking with them about this price change but it seems that the final price will be higher. All those that have emailed me will receive them at the current price of $35 each ($70 a set of two) but all orders from now on will have a different price.
Once I'm ready to start taking payments I will email those who emailed me first. The remaining orders will have to wait for the second batch.

The stainless gas springs will be available a bit later. We are still working on getting the correct brushed finish. At this time I'm waiting for my first set to see the finish in person on an actual product. The deal is the same here as with the black ones. All who emailed me will receive their sets at the current price. All future orders will have a new price.

Will post an update when new information becomes available.

Greetings from Poland!
Tom Niemczewski
Vin 6149 plus 2418, 3633, 5030, 16473, 17086
Google earth: 52°25'17.66"N, 21° 1'58.40"E
www.deloreana.com