[DML] Wanted: 5-Speed Manual / Grey Interior in or around So. California

[DML] Wanted: 5-Speed Manual / Grey Interior in or around So. California

Looking to purchase a car in the 18-22k price range. Ideally a car in original condition that's been driven and maintained, but not high mileage, something between 15k and 40k miles. Stainless body panels should be in excellent condition and a rust-free frame. Not looking for a resto project, or a customized car (chromed wheels, turbocharged, etc.) Mechanical upgrades like the fuel pump/sender, alternator, stainless lines and coolant bottle are more than welcome of course. In fact, the more the better.

I would prefer a late 81 model, an Oct 81 build would actually be the sweet spot for a couple reasons: A good majority of them were 5-speeds with grey interiors. And they also have my absolute fav combination of hood style, wheels, craig radio, digital clock, early pullstrap, etc. This is only a preference of course, I wouldn't turn down a good deal if it had only a few of these things.

Willing to travel but would prefer to buy locally (california). I like to see the car in person before I make a purchase. And yes, I've already checked in with DMC-CA. Planning on using the car as an alternate daily driver, it will be driven and maintained, this car will not be sitting, you can rest assured it's going to a good home. We've had a DeLorean in the family before, but it's been a good twenty years since then (true story).

Please e-mail me if you have an applicable car for sale or know someone who does.

Thank you,
Greg