[DML] DCS UPDATE

OK

DCS 2014 Saturday night is definitely sold out.
So please don't ask if there are more spaces available.
I have been warning about this for some time now.

I have a wait list but if you are not on it now things probably are not good.

Friday and Thrusday are open and if you do sign up for Thursday or Friday the $25 registration fee you pay gets you into the car show on Satuday as well with the show benefits.

So the interesting news is that as of today we have 145 deLoreans  signed up.
96 paid to be judged so they will be under the tent.
This number does not include the concours cars so add 4 there and it does not cover my cars and cars we are bringing just to show like Proto 1, JZD2 and a few other cars so with those added I we are over 150 with I believe 154 being the record at Gettysburg I think we have a shot at it.

Again thank you for registering.

You will be able to register for Thursday or Friday please register before the show things will go a lot faster for you at registration if you do.

SATURDAY IS SOLD OUT FOR THE EVENING PORTION
You can still come to the show during the day

Thanks for making this show a big success

Ken

Posted by: kkoncelik@xxxxxxx