[DML] Re: A message to prospective DeLorean owners

[DML] Re: A message to prospective DeLorean owners

James,
Thanks for your contribution to the Delorean community over the years. No doubt this book will be a valuable asset.

Shannon

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx