[DML] Lee Seiler Delorean Model

Hey Guys,

       I haven't posted on the DML in quite a while.  Some of the guys that
have been on here since the late 90's early "00's" may remember me.

I just recently got married and while cleaning out my old bedroom, I found
the limited edition model that I purchased from Lee Seiler.  I believe the
number for my model was 092.  As far as I can see, it's complete.  All I
did was open the outer box to see what the parts look like.

I'm just curious if anyone was interested in purchasing it.  I didn't have
the heart to throw it out since the controversy that was going on with it
back in the day.

Please message me privately if there is any interest.

Thanks.

-Nick Pitello

Former owner of 1852 and 15914

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx