[DML] Re: A message to prospective DeLorean owners

[DML] Re: A message to prospective DeLorean owners

Fortunately you didn't need here as many words to explain ;-)
Great job and it must have been a huge number of hours to get to the result.
I guess even current owners could use your material and benefit from it.

Thanks, James.

Welmoed.

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx