Re: [DML] Lee Seiler Delorean Model

For what it's worth, I opened my kit a few years ago and it was garbage.  All sorts of parts were missing and there were zero instructions on how to put the thing together.

I put everything back in the box and it's been sitting in the closet since then.

--
Steve Rice
#16510

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx