Re: [DML] Mechanical Assitance for Delorean Owners

Re: [DML] Mechanical Assitance for Delorean Owners

So let me get this straight.  Somehow a K-Jet issue can be fixed
without having to replace an entire system yet an r134a conversion
requires most of the AC system (including good parts) to be replaced.
Hmmm.

-Steve Rice
#16510

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 9:00 PM, jtrealtywebspannet