Re: [DML] Mechanical Assitance for Delorean Owners

Re: [DML] Mechanical Assitance for Delorean Owners

Perhaps you recalled reading about the A/C system (conversion) in David's below answer? I didn't.

Regarding K-Jet: I am sure almost all problems with this fuel system can be solved. Some with almost no cost, other problem solutions may cost little or could be expensive.

Regarding A/C: a conversion from R12 to R134a doesn't require replacement of good parts. Yes, you need to replace the dryer and while in there it's a sound idea to replace the seals/O-rings and switches. That's all.
Even a bad compressor can be rebuilt and cost less than a new one.

Replacing a failing system instead of repairing is like replacing a lung if you have pneumonia.
It's like firing a cannon to kill a fly.

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx