Re: [DML] Contemplating a Carb Swap

In light of all this talk about carburetors I have a question to anyone
running it. What is your 0-60 time? Please, state your HONEST and accurate
times. This should at least end the debate about better/worst performance.
I'll start with my readings taken with an accurate accelerometer.
Manual transmission, 100% stock engine, properly running K-Jet, unleaded
gasoline 95 octane (research rating) - 91 octane (R+M/2 rating). 0-60 MPH
is 8.0 seconds.
I wish I could use 91(EU) - 87(USA) octane gas. The lower the octane rating
the more energy the gasoline has. But, 95(r) is the lowest grade we have
here in Poland.

I wonder what numbers we will see. Just please, be honest!

Greetings from Poland!
Tom
vin 6149

<*> Your email settings: