From: Kevin Abato <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
To: dmcnews <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Jan 31, 2011 8:49 am
Subject: Re: [DML] DOA will remain D-O-A

Why not just offer two membership options. A cheaper price for people who
want a pdf version.
On Jan 30, 2011 12:18 PM, "Steven Alves" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I will get you a quote. I owned several magazines and in many areas
printers are VERY hungry. I just did a reprint for someone on a job that was
10 years old. My cost dropped 70% from what I paid 10 years ago.

> I am assuming the 5th color is gloss. If it is spot please let me know. I
don't have a copy of the mag handy, what is the trim?

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx