I am assuming the 5th color is gloss. If it is spot please let me know. I don't have a copy of the mag handy, what is the trim?

MODS: I will do the price quotes off list.. Thanks

Steve

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Josh Haldeman
  To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 9:14 PM
  Subject: RE: [DML] DOA will remain D-O-A

  Steve,

  That's $5.42 cost per copy for a 40 page minimum, five color magazine on 80
  lb gloss stock. DCS Magazine was about $3.00 more per issue to print. I
  think we're getting an outstanding deal for a low run print publication!

  However, if you can do better than that, by all means, send me some quotes!
  Specs are above.

  -Josh

  Josh Haldeman - Vice-President

  DeLorean Owners Association

  From:Steven Alves

  $5416 for 1000 copies?????

  Sounds like you need to go printer shopping before you do anything..

  Steve

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx