RE: [DML] DOA will remain D-O-A

Hey Steve,

Awesome!  Nice to find a DeLorean owner with printer connections!

5th color is PMS metallic #8001.  Cover only on that one to keep our costs
down.  The rest is CMYK.

The magazine has an 1/8" full bleed, trimmed and folded to 8.5x11" final
size.

E-mail me off list, with your quote. (jhaldeman(AT)fuse.net)

Thanks,

Josh