RE: [DML] New DOA President & Vice-President

RE: [DML] New DOA President & Vice-President

Hi Andy,

Everything we currently bring in goes out to make the magazine, and to cover
club insurance, of which the Board members are currently debating the
merits.

We are working on ways to reduce these costs without sacrificing the quality
of what our members receive.  We could use your input on this front!  If
we're successful there, we will be able to reduce the cost of membership at
the same time.

Online benefits are also something we'd like to explore further for people
out there in your situation.

We have our work cut out for us!  No question!

I'm willing to do what it takes!  I ran my own business for ten years of
some of the worst economic times our country has ever seen.  I didn't
starve.  I did a lot of free work and bartering, but sometimes when you have
a passion, that's what it takes!

-Josh