RE: [DML] Bright Lights behind AC Control

RE: [DML] Bright Lights behind AC Control

  Not likely. I brought my "Silver Bullet" home 7/17/82. The only problem I have had with the rheostat started with the "factory-trained mechanics" over-rotating it causing it to break. Since then my brother has fixed it  a few times, finally adding  an aluminum hub internally, making it stronger than original.  Problem solved. It continues to work quite nicely.       Drive Stainless  Robert VIN 6924

> To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx
> Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 06:34:54 -0700
> Subject: RE: [DML] Bright Lights behind AC Control
>

> This was done on 6068 too by the PO..  When the rheostat died, I restored it to "factory" wiring and then added the jumper in place of the relay.  I don't know if it contributed to the failure of the rheostat, but it may have.

[moderator snip]

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx