RE: [DML] Bright Lights behind AC Control

RE: [DML] Bright Lights behind AC Control

This was done on 6068 too by the PO..  When the rheostat died, I restored it to "factory" wiring and then added the jumper in place of the relay.  I don't know if it contributed to the failure of the rheostat, but it may have.

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx