[DML] COMPUTER GOV.

I also have a computer governor mod that is just a plug in but after talking to Jeff and being real busy
we let Jeff take a stab at the production. We have shared info on the project and the thing I liked was like ours it plugs in and leaves the old one alone and so does his.

We went a bit further and have the design that you can control the shift points but that version has not been prototyped yet.

Ken