[DML] Re: Public vs Private.

I want to say I am sorry to the members of this board for having to
read these lengthy diatribes.  I believe that most reasonable people
can decide for themselves which side of the fence they wish to be on
and who has more integrity here.

It is clear that Mr.Levy has issues that none of us will ever be able
to resolve.

Let me be clear to all.....(and I believe that most people understand
this) When I say "safe" it means that the things said in this post
would never be said to my face if I was to see Mr. Levy at an event.

The twisting of this comment is yet another example of the problem
people face when posting about the DOA or other things Mr. Levy finds
objectionable.  I'd like to thank Mr. Levy for making my point for me
that e-mail is not always the best method of expression for your
thoughts and opinions.  It will be taken the wrong way and then you
have to battle the reply post and on and on and on and on.......I'm
tired of it as I am sure most of you are.

It is too bad that even good people like myself, who haven't done a
thing to anyone, is maligned in such a fashion just for standing up
and speaking out in support of Mr. Bakers efforts in trying to fix
the DOA.

I think we should all just ignore, ignore, ignore people with such
venom in thier hearts and choose to come from a place of hope and
good wishes for Mr. Baker as well as Dan from the DMA in trying to
counter negative and unproductive people.

Please offer these gentlemen your support if you have the opportunity
to do so. Again I am sorry to the membership at large for having to
suffer through this.

Thank you to the people who have contacted me in private both in e-
mail and "on the phone" for your input, differing views, thoughts and
support for what you have been reading.   I will not engage in
further fruitless arguments.

When I do see you Mr. Levy at an event you can be sure that I will
take the time to speak with you and speak my mind as gentlemen
should.  However knowing your unusual obsession with documenting
things if you would like to tape record or hire a shorthand writer so
you can then have it transcribed and posted for all to see please do
so :)

Tom Watkins

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional