[DML] Public vs Private.
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[DML] Public vs Private.



relevant items addressed below;


--- On Tue, 8/26/08, outatime81 <outatime81@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 
> Have you no 
> thoughts on the real issues at hand?  Why, once again drag
> this down 
> to public vs. private???  Once again....here is the
> conspiracy theory 
> coming out.  Now you are suggesting I have something to
> hide.  This 

The public VS private IS the issue at hand... which is why it was the subject of my reply.  It is the EXACT SAME problems we have been discussing with the DOA and the DMA.

I absolutely am suggesting that anyone who needs to keep information or discussions "private" ARE hiding something.  Frankly, I don't know any other way to interpret the ongoing efforts by Ken B, and "Evil" Dan to move CLUB discussions out of the public eye.  We know for a fact that Dan has things to hide, However I have no inside information on Ken. 

> is really very sad.  I will say again do not dare question
> my intent 
> Mr. Levy.  I have been in this community for 23 years and

I will question anything I want.  I am told "dare" could be a theat.  If that is not your intent, you should clarify.

> have no 
> reason to trust the DOA but I am willing to put aside my
> prejudice 
> and past anger about this group and wonder why you are not
> able to do 
> the same?

If you have read any of my posts to Ken B, or on the DOA topic....  I keep saying I am taking a "wait and see" approach, but in my distorted little world I see that asking questions (that still go unanswered) and bringing attention to questionable behavior is a service to not only all DeLorean owners, but to those people like Ken B who claim to be working in the best interest of ALL DeLorean owners.

> Again, I have e-mailed you in private.  Are you now going
> to slam me 
> for posting this in public...But if I send it to you in
> private you 
> would also be upset with that as well. 

not true... But how would I prove that to the 1000+ readers of the DML?  Good reason to keep things in the public eye.

Ken B took some of this discussion to a private e-mail to continue the assault on me, But he still has yet to address any of my questions.

> It is unfortunate that you feel that anyone who wants to
> talk to some 
> face to face is somehow trying to play games. If you

Telephone is NOT face to face.

> continually feel 
> that everyone is out to screw everyone, then perhaps you
> are 
> correct.  But, when each time someone posts something
> regarding the 
> DOA it is ripped apart for evil intent it begins to not
> make sense to 
> continually get the same kind of negative response from the
> same 
> people who clearly do not have any desire to make things
> better.

Can you give me an example of *ME* "ripping apart" the DOA in the last round with Ken B?  Statements were made about the DOA on this public forum.  Based on those statements, I asked some reasonable and valid questions.  Those questions still go unanswered while a select few people continue to rip apart MY posts all while calling me a "complainer" or trying to "create controversy" even accusing me of having crazy conspiracy theories.  All which are UNTRUE, but may fool some in to ignoring my comments because "Oh yea, that Marc Levy guy is just trying to stir the pot".  Taking a discussion to this level is just poor. 


> Some people 
> clearly want to create controversy, stir things up and sit
> behind a 
> computer and bang out posts that make them feel safe behind
> the  keyboard.

Safe?  as in, not in physical danger?  You keep talking about "Face-to-Face" when so far this has been about using the telephone versus e-mail!  Last I checked, I am not any less safe on the telephone versus e-mail.  Frankly, this sounds (again) like a physical threat from you, It would be best for you to clarify this point because if something should happen to me the near future, you would be esclating your ranking on the long suspect list.  :)

I have been to EVERY DCS event since day one.  I have been to EVERY DMA event since 2000 (probably even before that).  Heck, I even went to "enemy territory" last summer to attend the DMCH open house!  By no means am I hiding behind a computer.

> Once you ask these people to actually talk to
> you, they 
> clam up and are afraid of the confrontation.  There is
> nothing any of 
> us can do about people who seem to be paranoid and
> untrusting.  So be 
> it.  

I can't speak for "these people", but I would have no problem discussing my opinions on anything with anyone "Face to Face".  If your looking for things to get physical, I am not interested.

> It's sad that you clump anyone who 

Like, you clump anyone who disagrees with you as "complainers" or people who "...want to create controversy, stir things up and sit behind a computer and bang out posts..."

> you attack me as well as someone who is now
> "hiding" and 

I question anyone who feels the need to make a public post with all that they want to say, and then insist that responses go to them privately.  It is even worse in the case when that person controls the flow of information, as it is in the case of the DMA and DOA.

> supporting breaking of rules.  I take offense to your
> accusations.

I was (clearly) referring to your support for Dan in the DMA situation.  But, Why would you take offense to anything I say??  I am just a complainer, right?  Seriously.  I don't know you, don't know much about you, never met you, and as soon as I click "send" on this message will no longer be thinking about you.  We are irrelevant to each other, so why be offended?

> would encourage you to join the DOA and give them this one
> last shot.

Last shot?  Why would you say that?

Besides, I am ready to send my money in too...  as soon as those questions get answered!





      

------------------------------------

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address:
moderators@xxxxxxxxxxx

For more info on the list, tech articles, cars for sale see www.dmcnews.com

To search the archives or view files, log in at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnewsYahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnews/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 
    mailto:dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    dmcnews-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/



Home Back to the Home of PROJECT VIXEN


Copyright 2006 ProjectVixen.com.  All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.
DMCForum Mailing List Archive  DMCNews Mailing List Archive  DMC-UK Mailing List Archive