Re: [DML] The DMA is no more???

[moderator's note - While I cannot speak for the policies of DMCTalk (sorry, but one forum to keep an eye on is more than enough for me!), I would encourage anyone who wishes to discuss this matter to refer to the Forum page Marc referred to in his previous post.  Perhaps that is the best venue for the moderators at DMCTalk to address Mark V's concerns as well.  Let's just keep everything on DMCNews civil and on-topic, OK?]

Moderators please let this through due to what Marc posted is not
totally true......

Free from Censorship hardly, People are Moderated over there,
Moderation is Censorship.

DMCTalk is not free from Censorship, they have deleted many posts and
topics by lots of people, not just me. If you abuse their posting
rules enough they will Permanently Ban you.

Read their posting laws. http://www.dmctalk.com/misc.php?
do=page&template=rules
Clearly stated "This is a privately owned forum; First Amendment
rights do not apply."

Mark V

> If you want to discuss further, check out the new DMA forum over at
> DMCTalk.com, free from censorship by the last 2 people who think
> they still have a club.  I assume the moderators will not let too
> many more of messages of this topic through.
>
> http://dmctalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47
>
> This forum may be a good place to discuss how club members want to
> deal with this situation.
>
> Thanks
>

> ------------------------------------

> moderators@xxxxxxxxxxx

> www.dmcnews.com
>
> To search the archives or view files, log in at http://
> groups.yahoo.com/group/dmcnewsYahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)