[DML] DMCTalk (WAS:The DMA is no more???)

[DML] DMCTalk (WAS:The DMA is no more???)

Mark,

I agree, and I too have had my messages removed from DMCTalk.

My post here said, "free from censorship by the last 2 people who think they still have a club".  In other words, since Tiffany was removed as a moderator of the DMA mailing list, no messages on this topic have been approved to the official DMA list.  So, because the DML has a very large audience that includes many people who are not interested in this discussion, the next best choice for people to discuss this is on the DMA forum hosed on DMCTalk.

http://www.dmctalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47

The DMCTalk list has it's own set of rules that need to be taken in to consideration.  However, the mods over there (so far) have not "taken sides" and has allowed the discussion to continue.  If it drives a bit more traffic to DMCTalk, so be it (good for them!).  Even though I prefer the e-mail format over the web based, I am getting used to it.

Marc