Re: [DML] Leaving the group: was binnacle removal issue

Re: [DML] Leaving the group: was binnacle removal issue

Hmmm...  Reminds me of an old programmers idiom...
"If all else fails...  RTFM!"   :)
But then, how many programmers that YOU know of bother to write 'manuals'
for their coding :)
That was one of the most time consuming and boring jobs I remember of
writing programs.
It was much easier just to include the pseudo-code with it ;)

Still for sale, huh ?
Well if the Mortgage Co. I'm trying to get my Equity Loan through will get
with it,
I'll be just that much closer to my own DeLo...   Maybe yours ?!  :D
Definately looking for a DailyDriver, although the way fuel prices are
going I may have to look into converting to Electric, or get a Hybrid for
the daily stuff :(  (leaning towards the Electric Conversion)
Or maybe 'Mr.Fusion'...  ;)

Bruce

--

Finally - A spam blocker that actually works.
http://www.bluebottle.com/tag/4

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: