[DML] Source for proper wheel alignment specs?

[DML] Source for proper wheel alignment specs?

I'm getting ready to put a new set of tires on my DeLorean and I'd
like to follow that up with a four wheel alignment so I can get as
much life out of the new tires as possible. What is the best source
for all of the specs I need for the alignment shop to do the job? I
saw the service bulletins in the Technical Info section of
dmcnews.com. Should I use those, or the bulletin with the most recent
date? Will they have all of the info the tech will need to do the job?
Is there a better source? Also, is there anything not mentioned in any
factory technical source that 25 years of community wisdom has brought
to light concerning suspension alignments that I should pass along to
the shop/tech doing the job?

BTW, my suspension, ride height and wheels are stock, 20K miles.

Currently the car seems to track straight. If I do not see any unusual
wear patterns on the old tires should I pass on attempting the
alignment? Thanks in advance.

Dan W.
VIN 16192
Tempe, AZ