Re: [DML] Source for proper wheel alignment specs?

Re: [DML] Source for proper wheel alignment specs?

Hey Dan,

If your local alignment shope has any sort of recent alignment rack, the
system SHOULD have your DeLo in the database.   If they KNOW what they are
doing, they should be able to juswt entere the make/model/year and that
should do it.

I'm not a DeLo owner (yet, working on finding the $$$, then finding the
car), but I have worked with a couple different alignment machines - both
fairly old, and I do remember them having a listing for the DeLo...

Be sure to keep your NEW tire pressure correct for the vehicle (NOT
according to the veh sticker but according to the rating on the tires),
and be SURE that your tire store does a good high-speed balance on them
and that they put the wheels with the least amount of weights on them up
FRONT.  Also, most balancing machines can be switched into 'fractional
mode', where the correcting weight is NOT rounded to the nearest ounce.
If they need to trim a weight to get it ON THE MONEY - have them do that...

Best of Luck,

Bruce (future DeLo Owner, I hope!)

--

Finally - A spam blocker that actually works.
http://www.bluebottle.com/tag/4

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: