Re: [DML] Re: DMC Car Show Gettysburg

I would call Ken and let him know and go from there. Ken if you are reading this give us an update if you would on this situation. I still need to register and was planning on doing it this weekend.

  Sean

John M <giantscorner@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          All- VERY IMPORTANT****I was just at the DCS Web site to register and
purchase attendance/dinner for each day. I experienced a big problem
at checkout. I entered my credit card data clicked submit and was
brought to a "site unavailable" screen with no conformation of my
purchase. When I went into recent orders it shows my purchase
as "Incomplete" but my credit card was charged not once but twice for
$190.00 (ea). Not good, I sent an e-mail to the DCS contact regarding
this problem. Hope no one else experiences this problem too

John
3760

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bitsyncmater" <david.mckeen@...>

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx