[DML] Re: Front Strut Bar Question

For what it is worth, Rob has purchased a few of these and has
installed them for his customers.

Peter Kuchan

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Cameron, Peter" <cameron@...> wrote:

> The person whose judgement I respect the most is Rob Grady. Not
really fair of me to ask him to step into this, but just the same I'm
quite curious regarding his opinion. Rob - any thoughts on this that
you'd be willing to share? If not with the list, then with me off-line?

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx