[DML] Re: DMC Car Show Gettysburg

All-  VERY IMPORTANT****I was just at the DCS Web site to register and
purchase attendance/dinner for each day.  I experienced a big problem
at checkout.  I entered my credit card data clicked submit and was
brought to a "site unavailable" screen with no conformation of my
purchase.  When I went into recent orders it shows my purchase
as "Incomplete" but my credit card was charged not once but twice for
$190.00 (ea).  Not good, I sent an e-mail to the DCS contact regarding
this problem.  Hope no one else experiences this problem too

John
3760

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bitsyncmater" <david.mckeen@...>

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx