[DML] Re: Front Strut Bar Question

Pete,

In all fairness I have never seen nor received a response on this bar
as having a placebo effect. The only other mention of the word placebo
on this list was about Castrol brake fluid and a custom air box (did a
search). Please give it a try, as an engineer I believe you owe it to
yourself to do so.

In addition from all of the 100% positive reviews from people who
bought one and installed it the biggest difference that was noted was
how the front of the car handled bumpsteer, which is a significant
issue on the car. Some said they noticed a slight difference in
cornering to a very noticeable difference in cornering (depending on
speed) but the bumpsteer was the #1 improvement.

I hope you do try it and give your honest feedback. Thanks!

Peter Kuchan

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Cameron, Peter" <cameron@...> wrote:

> Tom,
>
> Reading through the responses on this list, I think at this point I
have no choice but to do what you suggest, bolt it on and see if I can
feel any difference. My engineering judgement tells me that what we
are seeing is what another member of this list suggested - a placebo
effect. But just the same, I agree with you. I have to bolt it on and
see what happens.

> The person whose judgement I respect the most is Rob Grady. Not
really fair of me to ask him to step into this, but just the same I'm
quite curious regarding his opinion. Rob - any thoughts on this that
you'd be willing to share? If not with the list, then with me off-line?

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx