From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Tom Tait
Sent: Wed 1/23/2008 12:40 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DML] Houston Server Down? ("Front Strut Bar" Question)

Peter:

I wholly respect your expertise here.  I'd just suggest that since you
already have it, and it can be installed and replaced with the original
bolts so quickly, why not give it a try before you sell it.  Just a
thought.  As yu pointed out some people swear by it.  Every engineer I
know loves a good exercise in applied science - just take it for a spin
since it's already in the garage.

Tom

[massive quote snipped by Moderator]

<*> Your email settings: