Re: [DML] New Business

In a message dated 12/5/2007 8:43:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx writes:

<<For each car you buy to part out, you will find there
are a  small number of "hot" items you will sell..
then you find yourself with a  ton of worthless "trash"
to get rid of.<<

Marc is right I have a warehouse of un saleable parts that you  will never
use
That is why I refurb them.

There were three cars we parted out.
One was a fire car damaged real bad.
One we bought as a parts car that had already been stripped
and one was flooded so many of the parts are unusuable.

I have been offered a lot of parts cars since then and turned them down or
did not buy them on e-bay

Ken

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx