Re: [DML] New Business

My error, I should have said assuming if 897 was the First shipped
car,then this could possibly have been the First auto to be shipped
if 1897 was the 1000th car,according to DMC.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Erik Geerdink <dmcerik@...> wrote:

> Claude,
>   even you should know that this is by far not even close to the
first automatic Delorean.  Come on, you've been doing delorean stuff
for how many years now?  You really should check this list out before
making any type of guesses on VIN ranges.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)