Re: [DML] 2007 Christmas Ornaments

Sharon...

    I do not know if it only happened to me or if it  also happened to
others.  The first two years I got the same number 319 and  asked for it again last
year.  I was told how it was not available last  year and you guys sent me
494.  Now tell me again how I can get all  matching numbers.  I have not ordered
this years and do not know if I  will.

Roy
0893

In a message dated 12/5/2007 8:43:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,