From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
David Teitelbaum
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 8:41 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Bolt On Performance.

This kind of discussion can go back-and-forth forever. The bottom line
is use whatever you like. I prefer to know what I am putting on a car
if it claims to improve performance so some kind of testing should be
offered to substantiate the claims. To offer that other customers are
happy is too subjective. Independant testing is the preferred method.
On the positive side if the "performance" parts are less expensive
than the "stock" parts then ANY improvement is just a plus. New parts
(performance or otherwise) will ALWAYS be better than old, worn out
parts. It is great that we Delorean owners even have a choice and a
lot of that is due to John. I guess I just don't agree with his marketing.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

[this quote was long, but the moderator chopped it down to size]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)