[DML] Florida Delorean Festival - NEWS

Hi Everybody -

Less than a month to go before the show so get your membership
registration payments in now!...

We're still waiting on our big invited keynote speaker for the
Saturday night awards dinner at the antique car museum to get his
schedule 100% sorted out and to confirm with us, but until he gives
us the final OK we just can't publicly announce his name, but trust
me, he's worth the wait!  He has some amazing tales to tell from a
very special relationship with John Delorean, and has never been to
any Delorean event before.

But we HAVE just confirmed our "Back To The Future" celebrity guest
of honor, and it will be the one and only Jeffery Weissman, who
played the character of "George McFly" in both of the BTTF sequels.
Jeffrey is a versitile and dynamic entertainer, and an all-around
great guy.  If you've met him before at one of Ken Koncelik's DCS
shows then you already know how much fun he is, and will love to see
him again.  If you've never had the pleasure of meeting Jeffrey
before, well then, you're in for a real treat as he joins us for the
whole weekend so you can meet him, have a chat, get autographs, and
just get to know him for the genuinely nice guy that he is.  Jeffrey
will be with us for our private members-only dinner & cocktails meet
& greet on Friday evening before the big "movie in the park" outdoor
screening of "Back To The Future" with our partners at the Fort
Lauderdale International Film Festival, and will also present some of
his own special material at the screening.  He should be popping in,
out, and all around during the Saturday car show, and will of course
be with us at the awards dinner Saturday evening as well.  And since
Jeffrey doesn't have a Delorean of his own (yet...) we may even let
one of YOU with an empty passenger seat have him ride along with you
on the Sunday morning beachfront driving tour, before ending the day
at the Delorean Motor Company product demo and tech session!

As with any event of this type, we need YOUR support to be
successful, and the earlier you get your membership reservation
payments in to us, the bigger and better we can make the show.  In
recognition of that, we are currently offering a substantial discount
to anyone who registers and pays in advance NOW on the full weekend
membership.  Please see our web site at [url]
www.deloreancarshow.com/florida[/url] for full payment details and
membership rates.  And if you are coming in from out of town, don't
forget to reserve your room at our official hotel, the Tropi Rock
Resort on Fort Lauderdale Beach, with rooms from only $76 per night,
once again all details on the web site.

It's going to be a lot of fun, so don't miss out.  Come join us in
Fort Lauderdale the weekend of 2, 3, 4 November 2007 for the Florida
Delorean Festival.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: