[DML] Re: Delorean chassis and underbodie sold on Ebay

[DML] Re: Delorean chassis and underbodie sold on Ebay

Hi Chris, I tried to buy it but he /she had a higher bid. Crazy money
levels. Kat said she contacted  snipe-o-matic to get  a copy of the
pic of her dad with it and got a positive reply from them Cheers Trevor

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Chris Williams" <cwilliams1966@...>
wrote:

> Hi, I am trying to contact the Ebay member; 'snipe-o-matic' who
> recently bought the chassis and underbodie that was auctioned on
Ebay

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx