[DML] Re: Persistant cold start issues

You could have more than one thing going on - but from your
description, it would appear that the TTS is still not functioning
correctly (below 95F ?). Read all about it on page 50 of the
Technical info manual. I have had 2 of those things start working
irradically in 25 years - so they do malfunction, but rarely. Be sure
to check for a good connection at the TTS.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Nathan Sobieralski"
<valleyrat12@...> wrote:

> My car has never wanted to cold start in the time that I have owned
it (1 year). In the mornings I always have to crank the engine over 7-
8 times before it catches. If I swap the WUR and CSV plugs the valve
> will spray and if I bypass the TTS by touching the blue wire to
ground the CSV will spray (while cranking) hence my already replacing the TTS.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)