Re: [DML] Re: Stainless Frame Features - quality of welds - very long

Re: [DML] Re: Stainless Frame Features - quality of welds - very long

My opinion.

Who cares if the welds are not beautiful. It is a Stainless Frame and
most welds will not be seen anyway.

Maybe Bryan you can make the visible welds pretty and leave the rest
alone to make a few people happy if they order it that way. I really
wouldnt care if the welds were ugly as long as they did what they were
intended to do, hold the frame together.

By the way how many of us have looked at any of the welds on our cars?
I know i havent and i dont care.

And yes i plan on getting a stainless frame when mine rots out or i
have the extra cash to spend.

Just my $0.02

Mark V