[DML] Lack of fuel pressure

My car was spitting and sputtering lately and showing a general lack
of power like it was starving for fuel. After dealing with a tank of
bad fuel that had several gallons of water in it last fall I thought
that  maybe the fuel filter was plugged so I changed it out yesterday.

Even after changing the filter the car ran the same so I popped the
injectors out of one head and stuck them in soda bottles and jumped
the fuel pump. Two out of three seemed fine with one barely spraying.
Damn! those injectors are only two years old and have about 200 miles
on them.  I pulled the injectors off and tapped them a few times to
see if I could dislodge any chunks of crud out of them, put them back
on and jumped the fuel pump again.

This time there was no spray or even dribbles coming out of them. I
can hear a whoosing sound of fuel going through the CPR and back to
the tank. I pulled the injectors off the lines and stuck the lines in
soda bottles and jumped the pump again. This time with the air meter
pressed down all the way there is barely a trickle of fuel coming out
of the lines.

So what gives? The CPR is a rebuilt one that is about 2 years old,
fuel pump is a year old, fuel filter is new, injectors 2 years. I
can't imagine what is going on here. Anyone able to help?

Phil Priestley

Vin 2105
IN FLUX