Re: [DML] Lack of fuel pressure

Phil,

You need to insure that fuel is making it's way all
the way back to the engine.  Water will totally ruin a
Delorean fuel pump in less than two months.  (Just ask
Josh Porter)

It may sound like everything is working, but you need
to check to make sure fuel is getting to the engine.

Pop the line off the fuel distributor and jumper the
pump.  You should be able to fill up a quart jar in
about 10-20 seconds.  If it doesn't, then go back to
the fuel pump outlet and perform the same check.
You've got a "clog' somewhere, and you can bet it was
the water in the system that caused it.  Let me know
if this helps.

Mike