AW: [DML] RE: Upgrading horns

Hey Alex,

I installed these horns here last year:

http://www.deloman.de/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_26&products_i
d=256

Those are louder, have a nice two tone sound (not that mismatched two tones
of the
original ones when you try to play with the adjustment screw on the back of
the horn)
easy to install and work perfectly even without an extra Relay.
I don't think (ok, I haven't measured it yet) that the drawn current is
excessively higher.
Instead - you only push the button like a second or so - no time at all for
the
wires to heat up.

The positive thing about those horns is - now they give you "respect" when
you
push the button, not like my original ones that made children laugh...

Elvis & 6548...sleeping during the winter

The stock 25 year old horns on my car sound like they are working loudly.
They are as loud or louder than all the other stock deloreans I have heard.
  I just want some real LOUD sounding horns.

-Alex
mauibarber@xxxxxxxxxxx