the reason I ask is because my horns were getting
weak and eventually failed.

-Chris
#6453"

The stock 25 year old horns on my car sound like they are working loudly.
They are as loud or louder than all the other stock deloreans I have heard.
  I just want some real LOUD sounding horns.

>From my understanding if you just hook up louder horns and they draw too
much current (even with car on) you can fry your wires in the steering
column/horn switch.  I dont want this to happen.  I read in past postings
that this happned to, "thereallasvegas".  I am confused on how to set up the
relay.  Do you run all new wiring from the fuse box to the steering column?
Or is it from the steering column to the horns?  Where does the relay go?
Is there anyway to set this up without taking the steering wheel off?  These
are the questions that torment me. :)  Does anybody have pics of the relay
installed?

Chris or others, if you can walk me through the relay set up I would really
appreciate it.
-Alex
mauibarber@xxxxxxxxxxx