[DML] Re: luggage compartment strut replacement

[DML] Re: luggage compartment strut replacement

Thanks everyone - Matt Olans was able to help me resolve the matter.
Turns out the removal of the incorrect struts was not cut-n-dry. The
DMCH replacement struts are now in place, and I could not be happier
with their performance.

For the record - My post was not meant as a complaint about lack of
support from DMCH. For most people who would order parts for a car
like this, instructions are not necessary, and would be a waste of
paper. For others, the few steps covered in their .pdf file is enough
to point them in the right direction. I'm unfortunately one of the few
who needs a lot of hand holding from people who are more experienced
when it comes to stuff like this due to my skill level. That's why I
posted. I'm not blaming Houston for my inability to figure out
something so elementary. Although I've made a living in the automotive
industry, my specialty was getting parts to fail, not repairing them.

Dan W.
VIN 16192
AZ-D