Re: [DML] FanZilla versus the EBay competitor for Fan Controller Idle St

Re: [DML] FanZilla versus the EBay competitor for Fan Controller Idle Stall

(I can't help but chime in on this topic so please forgive me for
those of you tired of reading this thread)

All,

With the recent debate of Fanzilla vs FanFix vs the Ebay competitor,
I just want to say that I purchased a FanFix over the summer and
have had no problems whatsoever.  I am sure that there are a few out
there that for whatever reason may have problems, this is just a
natural occurence of mass production and I know it sucks but it
happens.

Same with Fanzilla I'm sure and the same will be true of the ebay
competitor version I'm sure of as well.  I'm sure Fanzilla is a fine
product, but I am restoring my Delorean on a budget and decided to
go with John's version.  Nothing against Fanzilla, just a personal
choice.  If I had had the money, I probably would have bought
Fanzilla b/c of the great reputation I hear it has.

My point I guess in all of this is this:  If you don't like
something, you don't have to buy it.  I choose to buy from all the
vendors because I like to spread the love and I would like to see
all of them stay in business, as I like what each one brings the
proverbial Delorean table. DMCH is leading the Delorean comeback by
producing new and reproduction parts.  John has great stuff for the
Delorean at a price you can't beat.  And Grady's service and
products are second to none, with almost 25 years in Delorean
service.

So in short, if you don't like what a vendor offers, you don't have
to buy from them and there are plenty of other vendors you have to
choose from.  I personally will continue to support all of them as
they have supported me.

Jack
VIN2728