RE: [DML] Looking for the definitive LED Taillight part numbers

RE: [DML] Looking for the definitive LED Taillight part numbers

Nate & the DML group,

Thank you for purchasing our circuit boards. Over the years since we
introduced (1994 I believe) them we have sold well over a thousand of our
"Life-Time" guarantee boards which fortunately for us have proven to be
extremely reliable. Our warranty rate is less than one percent compared to
an approximately seventy five percent failure rate (My best guess-timate!)
of the stock boards. If you've never had a problem with your taillights your
boards probably have our name on them!

We have had inquires about making special LED specific boards available and
have considered offering them but haven't come across any that appear to
satisfy the lighting requirements involved. If anyone is aware of some LED's
that would be bright enough we'd like to hear about it.

Another issue is would there be sufficient demand as it would appear many
DMLers prefer to patch up their old boards rather than invest in a superior
product. I don't mean to slight anyone on the list for being thrifty but I'm
not sure the demand would be there to make an LED equipped board justifiable
in cost verses demand. Perhaps a poll would shed more light on the subject
(No pun intended)?

BTW we've just received a large quantity of our circuit boards and, for a
limited time while supply lasts, will offer them for $98.00 a pair.

Anyone who's "on the fence" about buying them might want to reconsider  now
as this is the first time in eleven years that we've offered them for under
one hundred dollars. If you order the boards (Part# 110488G) via our website
just type in $98.00 under "special instructions" to receive the discounted
price.

Thank you,

Rob Grady
P.J.Grady Inc.