Re: [DML] Looking for the definative LED Taillight part numbers

Re: [DML] Looking for the definative LED Taillight part numbers

How come I have a feeling the whole list looked at me
at once ;)?

psst.  *points this way*
http://www.orgsites.com/tx/bozzzydmc/_pgg6.php3

Go to superbrightleds's search engine - put in
"1156-R30".  Look at the specs and match them for
white and amber bulbs.

As long as you get 1156 lights, I don't see any
problems you should have (with brake, reverse, and
running lights).  I personally have not gone this
route simply becuase LEDs are experimental in terms of
their light output, and to be blunt - I don't know if
they're reliable on the road.  If the sun is hitting
your rear end just right, at the right angle, at the
right time of day, and someone is up your butt going
"Delo-what?" and doesn't realize you're braking
because the LEDs aren't producing enough light - well
- that would suck.  Simply put, I don't trust LEDs for
the front and rear of the car - YET.  But if you want
to go with it, go for it!  I would love to get some
info from someone brave enough to do it; it may sway
my decision!  I don't condemn this action, just be
very careful!  If you install them, test them in your
driveway BEFORE you get on the road in like - 1pm
traffic.  Make sure you have an idea what it'll look
like to you before you go on the road to test them.
The end result of the lights not being bright enough
would just not be worth it.

Jeremiah