[DML] Re: Performance Exhaust for Delorean

[DML] Re: Performance Exhaust for Delorean

Read the laws-removal of catalytic converters is illegal under
federal law, and in some states may be illegal under state law.
Illegal in NY- my old shop I used to go to for inspection here
upstate won't pass anyone whose car lacks a catalytic when it
originally came with one. Beware; the probe up the exhaust pipe is
soon to hit upstate in the next few years?-----Dani B. #5003