Re: [DML] Re: Performance Exhaust for Delorean

Re: [DML] Re: Performance Exhaust for Delorean

Matt.. It comes as a double.  I noticed a reply regarding it being  illegal
to remove a cat..I do not know if that applies to NY.  I know I  asked to keep
the Cat so if anyone asks where it is I can pull it from the trunk  and show
it to them.  Basicly the mechanics who are inspectors have told me  that if you
do not need the emissions test then they don't look for the  CAT.

Roy  #0893

(an old outlaw)

In a message dated 8/18/2005 5:16:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,