[DML] Re: Can someone explain this? (distributor positioning)

[DML] Re: Can someone explain this? (distributor positioning)

I just got my current ECU from DMCH just a few months ago, I'm
pretty sure it isn't defective?is there any way to test the
frequency valve part of it? How do I test the O2 sensor? When I
changed the plate that mounts all the connections and coil on the
engine bay bulkhead, I noticed wires cut and spliced into different
wires [behind the plate inside the pontoon]; I noticed in particular
one of the wires had a capacitor spliced in, was this a recall or
update, or someone else's mess? It wasn't any of the wires from the
FV plug though?-----Dani B. #5003

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita@xxxx>