[DML] Re: Engine runs rough after pop & smoke from engine bay

[DML] Re: Engine runs rough after pop & smoke from engine bay

If you had a backfire in the intake, pressure from the explosion
could have dislodged several items including the idle motor tube,
several vacuum lines, intake seals, etc. or even a fuel injector.

I would suspect vacuum lines first.

Harold McElraft - 3354